We’re pleased to be accepting enrolments for our Early Learning Centre at Y Learn and Swim.
Before completing the Online Enrolment Registration Form
Ensure that you have all the necessary information and documentation required as the form cannot be saved.
Without this information, the form will not submit.
Information and documentation required for the Form
- Child CRN Number (Customer Reference Number from Centrelink)
- Emergency contact details: Full name, full address, contact number and relationship of someone other than parent/guardian
- Court Orders (if applicable)
- Doctor/Clinic Details
- Australian Immunisation Register (Immunisation History obtained through Medicare or myGov account)
- Medicare number (if a card is held)
- Any medical plans (eg Asthma, Anaphylaxis) to be uploaded
- Concession card image to be uploaded (if held)
The 15 hour kindergarten programs (3 and 4 year old programs) will be free. In line with the Government early childhood reforms, our kindergarten programs will be fully subsidised.
Long Day Care and Child Care Subsidy (CCS)
We have applied to be approved for Child Care Subsidy for childcare (LDC and Before and After Kinder Care), which is the process for all new services. We’re working through the necessary steps with the Department of Education and Training, to allow finalisation of the CCS status. We’ll be in touch with enrolled families as soon as we receive notification.